We may use or disclose personal information about you to the extent:
- To provide you with products or services you request
- For the ordinary operation of our website or business (eg, to inform customers of our activities, products and services)
- To provide statistical information to any external providers we employ such as our communications/marketing, accountant, auditor or lawyer
- Permitted for promotional purposes under agreement between MyKind and an individual member
- To undertake or provide information for credit-related purposes.
MyKind will not use or disclose any information about you for purposes other than those listed above, without first obtaining your consent, other than where the use of disclosure is required by law.
Access to information
Once you create a website profile you have password access to make changes and updates to the personal information we hold about you at any time.
Our operations are supported by a network of computers, cloud-based servers, and other infrastructure and information technology, including but not limited to the use of third party service providers. We, and third party service providers on our behalf, store and process your personal information in New Zealand and elsewhere in the world.
We may transfer the personal information we collect through our services to other countries where we or our third party service providers have facilities. When we transfer your information to other countries, including countries which may not have data protection laws that provide the same level of protection that exists in New Zealand, we will protect the information using physical, technical, and administrative security measures to reduce the risks of loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure and alteration.
Some of the safeguards we use are firewalls and data encryption, physical access controls to our data centre, and information access authorisation controls.
All payments are processed securely through Paypal. PayPal has achieved PCI DSS compliance certification under various programmes and standards, and underscores its commitment to security and the protection and integrity of customer data.